Company exeorb community (hereinafter "Exeorb" or "we") which owns and operates the website located at https://exeorb.com ("Website") is committed to issues of privacy of users. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data collected by us in order that you may be happy to play on our website. Security is provided through the use of the most effective software and hardware.
Information from the website
In order to be able to analyze data on Internet traffic on the site, our site automatically captures IP-addresses of visitors.
Dissemination of information by email
We are against spam. We are acting within the framework of your consent to receive our messages by e-mail. We send you promotional messages and notifications as long as you do not inform us of its intention to terminate receive them.
You can notify us of your wish to receive this information at any time in your account on the Web site.
Our advertising system logs IP-addresses of visitors to the selection of players for more relevant advertising - such as banners in the native language of the player.
The information provided by you at registration
Collection of information
We are collecting personal information about users of this website through the use of online forms, services as well as whenever a user submits their personal data via e-mail. We also collect information on transactions undertaken by users, including credit card data. We collect information from your accounts in different social networks with your consent. To this personal information may include name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit / credit card, date of birth, and other user data tells us during the registration or participation in surveys conducted by us or activities.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to the players for the following purposes:
• provision of personalized services;
• Query Processing players;
• informing the players about the updates of our software and / or changes in the set of services provided;
• verification of compliance with the regulatory requirements of our players and the accuracy of the information transmitted to us players;
• the implementation of our overall regulatory authority, the prevention and suppression of illegal activities of Internet bullying, query processing structures authorized the transfer of information;
• market research;
• providing players information about products and services, as well as customer support players;
• promote market our products and services, including products and services of our official partners and members of our group of companies; and
• in any other cases not specified above, with the reasons for requesting the appropriate information.
Disclosure of personal information
If necessary, we may disclose users' personal information to any parties listed below (the "Parties"):
• any companies within our group of companies and their employees, the type of activity that requires contact with your personal information;
• any third party providing services to us and allows us to provide you with gaming services, such as operators of payment systems and service verification information;
• any third party to provide us with services related to the operation of Exeorb;
• any auditors, contractors or any consulting organizations in the field of financial audit and business management, as well as structures that need this information for the purpose of advertising campaigns;
• any bodies authorized by the regulation or structure that has the right to have access to personal information of players lawfully; and
• any potential business owners or any Exeorb investors as well as companies within our group of companies.
We use the latest techniques to protect your information. All information transmitted is encrypted using the best technology and stored on a server equipped with the most modern and effective means of network protection. Our website and software are equipped with technologies that ensure data integrity and protect them against loss and / or misuse.
If you have questions regarding data privacy and security, please contact customer service at any time. Our representatives will be glad to help you.
Site Administration never asks for a password to access your account and never change it or on whose request, including your and. If necessary, you change your password yourself, through a special form.
Safety Guidelines for users
To hackers or just random third parties do not have access to your account, you must observe a number of recommendations below. Remember that all actions performed on the site, authorized under your account are considered to be committed by you. The burden of proof lies on the reverse you.
Do not use e-mail and operative messaging such as ICQ for transferring your passwords as a method of communication can not provide the necessary protection of data transmitted. Do not use the simple (for example, 12345) or too short passwords (less than 4 characters), and passwords that have meaning (for example, your name, a nickname or date of birth of the animal relative). Ideally, the password must be a meaningless combination of letters, digits, and upper and lower case. Never give your password to third parties.
If you suspect that your password can be known to others as soon as possible, change it. Always end the session working on the site under your account, especially if you work on a computer that is accessible by the other person.
Never agree to save the password for the site if the Web browser will prompt you to do so, if you are not working on your computer or a computer with public access (like Internet cafes, computer clubs, etc.).
Do not select "Remember password" if you are not working on your computer or a computer with public access. Always check who has access to your mailbox. Remember that using the e-mail attacker can restore (replace) the password and thereby gain access to your account.
Cookies - this is a text string of information that are downloaded to your desktop or laptop computer or mobile device (each of the above hereinafter referred to as "device") when visiting a website. After that they go back to the web site from which they were obtained or to another website that recognizes these cookies.
Our certificates and their meaning
Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
Exeorb, uses a certificate Let’s Encrypt to ensure security and protection. Certificate SSL - is a digital certificate that guarantees the authenticity of a website on our domain, as well as encoding the information transmitted to the server by means of technology Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).